[Amps] Amplifier output power delivery ....

Vic Rosenthal 4X6GP k2vco.vic at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 23:23:05 EDT 2016

The Alpha will produce 1500 watts, even RTTY. The TL922 will put out
about 1200 CW or SSB, but the transformer is a bit small for RTTY, and
will overheat if you don't reduce the power.

The TL922 will also make somewhat less power on the WARC bands because
the tank circuit is not designed to work on those bands.

73,
Vic, 4X6GP
Rehovot, Israel
Formerly K2VCO