[Amps] Mobile Amps ?

Carl km1h at jeremy.qozzy.com
Fri Apr 14 12:29:52 EDT 2017

Mike,  I dont know if SSB IMD quality is important to you but I cant think
of any 12V mobile amp that is even close to acceptable. OTOH with the
typical mobile signal, especially 160-40, it may not be important but a low
VSWR is best by far. On CW key clicks are aggravated by VSWR so an automatic
tuner is also desirable.

Carl