[Amps] Sunset of old technologies

Carl km1h at jeremy.qozzy.com
Fri Apr 21 20:45:18 EDT 2017

They will have to pry my oldie TS-950SD out of my cold hands!

It was far ahead of its time and I see no reason to get something new.

I also use a TS-940 for the second station and TS-830's drive transverters
for VHF/UHF.
A TS-930 was my first transceiver and replaced Drake C Lines

A TS-130 is used as the bedroom radio plus mobile and when on vacation and a
SB-230 amp for when on 120VAC.

You could say Im sort of partial to Kenwood.

A Central Electronics 100V and Collins 75A4 that Ive had both since 1965 get
their use along with a NCL-2000 prototype Ive had since 64.

Carl