[Amps] Sunset of old technologies

Bill Turner dezrat at outlook.com
Fri Apr 21 23:55:10 EDT 2017

On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 20:45:18 -0400, Carl wrote:

>They will have to pry my oldie TS-950SD out of my cold hands!

REPLY:

If you get a chance, take a look at one of the FlexRadio 6xxx series
and especially the spectrum display on a full screen second monitor.
Play around with the display a bit, expand and contract it etc, and I
suspect you will be hooked. Nothing like it. And don't go by pictures
on the internet. They don't do it justice.

I have had other radios with a built in spectrum display, but they are
like a go-kart next to a Ferrari. Technology has moved along.

73, Bill W6WRT