[Amps] new SS amps at dayton

Joe nss at mwt.net
Fri Apr 28 12:01:26 EDT 2017

he's even got a full blown web page and everything too. in another video
he's crabbing about some customer, and makes a statement how he's been
making amps for a LONG time and is closing in on the 8 thousandth one
made. like wow!

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com
http://www.idle-tyme.com
On 4/28/2017 10:35 AM, Richard Solomon wrote:
> Nice of him to provide his Phone Number,
> it will save the FCC some time in finding
> him !!
>
> 73, Dick, W1KSZ
>
> On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 8:11 AM, Joe <nss at mwt.net> wrote:
>
>> I came across this video he other day.
>>
>> First of all I do not know how he stays in Business, It is very obvious
>> who he is making amps for mostly, and the power levels 3KW,
>>
>> BUT.. It is quite amazing at what he is making, like in the video is a 3KW
>> SS Amp that is tiny, and seems very light. 80 thru 6, no tuners nothing no
>> adjusting, Thoughts?
>> https://youtu.be/7LiuynU9xSw?t=9m1s
>>
>> Joe WB9SBD
>> Sig
>> The Original Rolling Ball Clock
>> Idle Tyme
>> Idle-Tyme.com
>> http://www.idle-tyme.com
>>
>> On 4/28/2017 9:37 AM, Jim Thomson wrote:
>>
>>> OMs  600S has been out for quite some time.  Rated at 600w pep and also
>>> 600 W  CCS cxr.
>>> Their new SS amp, the 1200S, is to be released in eu any day now.
>>> http://acom.radioamater.cz/acom1200s-leaflet.pdf
>>> 1200 w pep put...and also 1200 W  CCS cxr.   No auto tuner in either the