[Amps] new SS amps at dayton

w8hw at comcast.net w8hw at comcast.net
Fri Apr 28 13:08:03 EDT 2017

Yes it has output from 160 through 6 Meters at the same time. By "same time"
I mean while inputting a single signal, the white noise is covering all
bands at the same time. And no tuning.

As far as the FCC... Long time ago the FCC was engineers that gave a darn
and arrested the bad guys. That was a long time a go, now the FCC has only
lawyers on the payroll and they don't care about interfering RF. If you
reported this guy to the FCC, they would just give you "LIP" service.

73, Bruce, W8HW