[Amps] NXP 65V LDMOS 1K80H-1800W

John Lyles jtml at losalamos.com
Sat Dec 23 15:03:34 EST 2017

Keep in mind that the 1.8 kW rating of the new LDMOS 65V parts is not
where you would run them for amateur service with reasonable linearity.
At least 2 or more devices are run, reduced to the power where the PA
doesn't generate excessive IMD. When NXP and Ampleon show a power rating
like that, they are talking about in industrial, medical and scientific
service.
73
John
K5PRO