[Amps] SS amps watercooling - was PowerGenius XL

Gary Smith Gary at ka1j.com
Wed Feb 15 17:39:51 EST 2017

To make the story short; my goal was dead
silent watercooling. I was in the basement
and decided to remote an in-line pump and
lay the tygon tubing to-from it on the
ground as a long heat sink.

I heard nothing as there was no fan for
the radiator and the silent Iwaki pump was
running in far corner away from me. The
processor never saw temps much over room
temp with this radiator cooling.

73,

Gary
KA1J