[Amps] Questions on Alpha 8410

W2GR at aol.com W2GR at aol.com
Tue Feb 28 18:15:51 EST 2017

Search AE9K software...or look here:

 http://www.ae9k.com/alpha-8410/alpha-8410-8406-monitor

Works great and AE9K is a big help if you need info on your 8410.

I am taking my 8410 to Dayton to sell...I hate to sell it but its  surplus
at this time as I have 2 SPE 2K amps here now....and may even sell one  of
these soon. The 8410 is solid as a rock....a big rock.

73/GL

Mike W2GR

In a message dated 2/28/2017 1:05:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,