[Amps] Transworld TW500M manual

Steve g8gsq72 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 11:16:12 EST 2017

I've now scanned my copy of the handbook. I've emailed it to BAMA so
hopefully it will be available generally soon, but in the meantime email
me off list if anyone wants a copy.

Regarding the power transistors used, several different part numbers
appear in different versions. Elsewhere on web pages p/n 310071 is given
as being MRF454. Emile's TW500A has transistors labelled 310022, which
have a Thomson-CSF (now part of ST Microelectronics) logo on them. I
think SD1405 is the most likely candidate.

My manual lists part number 310030D but it's impossible to see any logo
in the photograph so no way of guessing which generic device that might be.

Steve