[Amps] Diagnosing relay problem

Vic Rosenthal 4X6GP k2vco.vic at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 17:14:09 EST 2017

I took it apart and tested the relays individually with an ohmmeter. The
HI-G d'Italia relay was the problem, as several of you suggested. I
replaced it, cursing the engineers that had made it so hard to do, until
I remembered that I was the "engineer" responsible for it. Checked
everything for continuity and relay operation and it seemed OK, so I
buttoned it all up again.

But I forgot to check for shorts to ground. So tomorrow morning I'll
have to take it apart again and find what I screwed up. Not tonight.

73,
Vic, 4X6GP
Rehovot, Israel
Formerly K2VCO