[Amps] Alpha Seventy HV Meter Readings

MU 4CX250B 4cx250b at miamioh.edu
Thu Jan 12 16:24:09 EST 2017

To compute the value of the bottom resistor in the divider string,
don't you need to compute the parallel resistance of the bottom
resistor and the resistance in series with the 1mA panel meter?
Presumably, the internal resistance of the meter is low enough to
ignore.
73,
Jim w8zr

Sent from my iPhone