[Amps] AL800H mains switch replacement

Al Kozakiewicz akozak at hourglass.com
Tue Jan 31 15:36:38 EST 2017

Here are the electrical specs: http://www.ameritron.com/Product.php?productid=507-1151

If the switch does not have the manufacturer and mfr. part on it, then use the filters at Mouser or Newark/Farnell to find candidates for replacement.  At Mouser, once I filtered for 20A panel mount rocker switches there are only about 50 results. Measure the opening on the amp and then you can browse the pictures to find switches that look right then check the dimensional specs.

Easy peasy.

Al
AB2ZY