[Amps] SB220 step start blows fuses

gudguyham at aol.com gudguyham at aol.com
Thu Jul 6 05:12:38 EDT 2017

If you have the HV transformer disconnected as you said you added a Molex disconnect, and if you have the amp set for 240 instead of 120v, the fan should not turn with the transformer disconnected, unless you just disconnected the secondary from the rectifier.  In this case it might indicate a miss wiring.
Sent from AOL Mobile Mail