[Amps] SB220 step start blows fuses

warren at warrenvolz.com warren at warrenvolz.com
Thu Jul 6 12:55:41 EDT 2017

And I keep leaving out important details... Due to the current wiring in
my shack and a desire to test I'm running this on 120v. I know this is
not the best idea long term, but it does allow me to test everything.
One last detail I've left out is that I have the W7RY step start and QSK
mods installed. I checked the transmit/receive functionality of the QSK
board last night and it's working very well. The vacuum relays are
amazingly quiet.

Related, does anyone have a suggestion on how best to check and adjust
the bias from the QSK board?

-Warren