[Amps] Clipperton L

MU 4CX250B 4cx250b at miamioh.edu
Fri Jul 21 11:34:49 EDT 2017

Kelly, IMHO you need an independent measure of the plate voltage,
rather then assuming that the voltage divider network in the amplifier
is giving you the correct reading. If you don't have an HV probe for
your DMM then you should probably add one to your tool collection.
While you have the amplifier apart, it's also a good idea to replace
the HV  electrolytics.
73,
Jim w8zr

Sent from my iPhone