[Amps] LDMOS availability

Per Molund pmolund at online.no
Mon Jun 5 14:55:01 EDT 2017

Actually they have put it in writing, on the data sheet (although
prelimenary at the moment) they state 'Included in NXP product
longevity program with assured supply for a minimum of 15 years after
launch' which I see as a quite firm commitment. Or do You have an
example that NXP has not fullfilled their 'longevity program'
commitment for some components?

73 de LA9XKA - Per