[Amps] Alpha 77 meter and bezel needed

Paul Christensen w9ac at arrl.net
Sun Mar 12 22:50:25 EDT 2017

>"I need a PLATE meter - right side of amp  - one ampere full scale. Made by

Should be a Modutec 3S-DAA-001, available from Rammeter.com.   USD $56.00.
The old ETO meter scale plate is easily removed and transferred to the new
panel meter.

Rammeter can also supply the bezel.  Most vendors don't stock Modutec
silver-trimmed bezels.  They may need to order the bezels direct from
Jewell/Modutec and drop-ship to you.  


Paul, W9AC

More information about the Amps mailing list