[Amps] Alpha 77 meter and bezel needed

Rich Hallman - N7TR rich at n7tr.com
Wed Mar 15 01:20:21 EDT 2017

I purchased several Alpha 77 meters from Rammeter a few years ago when I
built up a pair of alpha 77SX's.   They also have the silk screening for the
original scale and the ETO logo.  They can also do a 2 amp plate meter and
silk screen scale if needed.  Quality product and was a direct replacement.

Rich N7TR