[Amps] LDMOS and DMOS RF MOSFETs

Roger (K8RI) k8ri at rogerhalstead.com
Thu May 4 04:23:27 EDT 2017

I was under the impression that Si based transistors would handle higher
temperatures than GaN.

Is there something that will handle more than 300 W output that isn't
pulsed and can handle CW and SSB in a linear mode?
That something needs to be cost efficient enough not to require a second
mortgage.

73, Roger (K8RI)