[Amps] Pole pigs removed from oil ??

Bob Gibson w5rg at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 3 11:04:52 EDT 2017

Hi..I bought one off of e-bay and had it shipped to me here in Fl,, I dumped the oil..wash it with a high pressure washer and let it set for a year.. It was 25kv with six taps off of it.. from 6000 to 13.000 volt.. I used it on a YC157.. Work great!! Wish I still had it!! I never had a smell or leak from it
    73s Bob W5RG