[Amps] Easy question.

Stan Gammons s_gammons at charter.net
Wed Nov 8 19:16:20 EST 2017

I got the tubes from Dr Alex, UR4LL.  The GI-7BT's are what I got. They
are supposed to be a little more rugged than the GI-7B. Seems like I got
the sockets and bias board from K4POZ.  In the 2018 handbook
supplemental files under the "Everyham's Amp" folder there is an article
on how to make the sockets.  The gi7b.com website has a lot of info too.

73

Stan
KM4HQE