[Amps] Easy question.

Glen Zook gzook at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 10:38:30 EST 2017

Do a search on eBay using the tube number and you will get quite a few sources of the tubes.

As for sockets, depending on the tube they are often very easy to make using simple hand tools.  I made sockets for the GI-7bT tubes that I am using in my 160-meter single band linear using an aluminum mini-box!

http://nebula.wsimg.com/c860894a9c3ebf5b3983ed6c1ba31028?AccessKeyId=D1250C433DB440D6B60D&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

 Glen, K9STH