[Amps] Alpha 9500 update and repair

Noll Amidzich namidzich at wi.rr.com
Tue Oct 17 21:14:54 EDT 2017

Larry ,

My Alpha 9500 , purchased  new in summer of 2013 works fine and has not been to the factory for service.

Also have a 87A ,  also purchased new in 1995 , that went to Alpha  factory service in November 2015. Received repaired unit (  receive pin diodes ) about 1 month later.

 No issues with service from Alpha . Done in a reasonable time period  and feel it was thoroughly checked before shipping back to me . BTW ... unit was returned double boxed which was NOT the way I had shipped it to them. Back in 1995 these units were only single boxed . Glad Alpha double boxed . Am sure they learned a lot  about shipping over the years .

I’ve been a very satisfied customer since my first  Alpha purchase ( 77DX ) in July 1983. I still have that big boy and have instructed my wife to put it in my casket 😉 when I go SK.

No experience with K0HM.

73

Noll W9RN

Sent from my iPhone