[Amps] Bird Slug Modification?

Paul Baldock paul at paulbaldock.com
Wed Oct 25 20:49:47 EDT 2017

After receiving some good tips about the coupling of a 5W slug being
too tight to convert to a 1KW slug with just a resistor change, I've
decided to move the pickup further from the transmission line. After
a little experimenting this seems to work. I only need it to be
accurate on 50MHz, so if I screw up the bandwdith it will not really matter.

- Paul