[Amps] SB-220 low output on 10 was: SB-220 input problem

Jim jimw7ry at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 17:45:28 EST 2018

The tuned input is a very complicated circuit of varying impedances, so
cable length can change the match between the exciter and tubes. Are
both tubes glowing?  Key down in RTTY mode. Do both tube get the same
color of red? Are you sure the plate voltage measurement is accurate on
the meter?

What is the plate voltage?

Thanks
73