[Amps] SB-220 low output on 10 was: SB-220 input problem

Jim Hargrave w5ifp at gvtc.com
Mon Dec 10 09:37:39 EST 2018

When I was in the Air Force we had Collins KWM-2s. My personal equipment was a Collins KWM-1. It was recommended that we match these radios to amplifier with a 21 ft. coax.

My rememberer has forgotten the explanation, but it seems effective with my Clipperton-L and homebrewed 2x4-400's amplifiers. Both are GG without input tuning.

Jim – w5ifp-