[Amps] Henry SS-750 repair

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Sat Dec 29 13:27:48 EST 2018

I am looking for someone to repair a Henry SS-750 amp. I purchased this amp
a couple of years ago at first it appeared excellent however months later
(after my PayPal protection period expired) I opened it up and discovered
that it has some serious issues and mods done. I shipped the amp to the ex
Henry employee who designed the SS-750. He evaluated the unit but before he
could repair he had health problems and the work never got started. I
emailed another ex Henry employee who repairs their tube amps however he was
unresponsive and the popular amp repair places that I know of only work on
tube amps. I would appreciate recommendations for someone that could fix
this unit.

John KK9A