[Amps] Looking for service manual

Steve g8gsq72 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 12:20:17 EDT 2018

That's going to be a hot and noisy way of generating power! These amps
run class A.

On lost-manuals.com there's some info. on the 350L and more info. on
others in the range, including 3100L which is likely to be very similar
to your 350, but with double the number of o/p stages.

There's also 325LA and 3100LA which were later versions so it's worth
comparing what's inside yours against those.

A lot of the rf power transistors came from CTC/Acrian, mostly generic
devices but with custom marking.

You could also try www.eandiltd.com for the outfit which picked up the
pieces after the orginal ENI went under. They still list 350L as a product.

Steve