[Amps] Plate hardware for Eimac tubes

Mark Beckwith r-emails at n5ot.com
Fri Mar 2 20:30:41 EST 2018

Hi - having some difficulty here swapping tubes around.  Is there a standard
tool/hardware size for the plate caps and heat sinks on top of the Eimac
tubes (I'm working with 3-500s and 4-400s this evening trying to get an amp
working).  It seems like it must be a Torx T5.  Is that right?  Is it
standard?  Hex keys don't seem to work, and the set screw heads are so small
I really can't see them well enough to get after it without risking damaging
tool or part. (Also I don't have a Torx T5 and it just seems like that must
be it but I don't have one to try).

Help?  Thanks.

73 - Mark N5OT