[Amps] Henry 3KD Classic - 80 Meter tuned Input

Ken Claerbout kenk4zw at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 06:22:17 EDT 2019

I have a Henry 3KD Classic as part of an estate sale I'm looking to
get rid of.  I fired it up this morning and it seems to run fine
except on 80 meters where the transceiver is seeing a high SWR.  Upon
further investigation I discovered the slug in the input coil is
missing.  I wasn't lucky enough to find it rolling around the chassis.

Any suggestions on where to get a replacement, slug or coil unit, or
how to go about repairing this?  I really don't want to put a lot of
time into it if possible.  Or I may sell it as is.

73
Ken K4ZW