[Amps] Need some amplifier advice

Dave Hachadorian k6ll.dave at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 11:36:17 EDT 2019

I used to have an amp like this.  It was (4) 572B's in GG, with a pair of
3B28 rectifier tubes in FWCT.  I still have the power transformer and choke
from this amp, and can send them to you for the price of shipping/packaging,
but not until October because I am away from home.  They are heavy!

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ