[Amps] 3CX800A7 cathode short

Nermin Bajramovic fortra at siol.net
Sat Mar 16 09:37:28 EDT 2019

Hi Steve, back in 90s our club Alpha 77d have had 8877 cathode to grid short..we use an ‎transformer and "dewelded" short..rejunaveted tube hold for another year, then  we went to pair of 8877..though Steve  be carefull and check more sources.. kind regards, Nermin S58DX

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.