[Amps] QRO 2500DX MARK lll 4CX800

Carl km1h at jeremy.qozzy.com
Sun Mar 31 12:15:58 EDT 2019

No more robust than any other wimpy tube with a 2W G1 and a 15W G2 rating
and very easy to destroy.

Since the actual rated PD is 600W the later 800W rating is a pure fraud by
Svetlana USA that leads to hams pushing them too hard  with a rapid decrease
in emission.

Unlike Eimac, Philips and similar manufactures who design tubes for CCS
service along with plenty of reserve emission to compensate for aging. that
tube and most amateur service Chinese are run at the edge.  And cheap hams
cry constantly.

Carl