[Amps] GS35B Amps Common Problem / few more comments

MU 4CX250B 4cx250b at miamioh.edu
Tue Nov 5 21:11:32 EST 2019

You may be a bit harsh, Carl!  I’ve lost two 8877s  in the past half
century or so, and it was my fault both times. The first was when I
stupidly let the filament voltage drop way below specs, and the second
was when the blower on my Alpha 9500 failed and I didn’t notice for
two weeks. My workhorse homebrew amp, built in the 1970s, has an Eimac
8877 with a 1978 date code. Still full output, 4300V on the anode.
73,
Jim w8zr

Sent from my iPhone