[Amps] Fwd: vacuum tube test

Yueh Hsu hsu4qro at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 14:31:09 EST 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
发件人: Yueh Hsu <hsu4qro at gmail.com>
Date: 2019年11月10日周日 上午3:27
Subject: Re: [Amps] vacuum tube test
To: Fuqua, William <wlfuqu00 at uky.edu>

Bill, I really forgot it。 Could  you tell me your idea?my idea:I think it
should be combine a Hi-pot tester and two DC variable power supplys, one
for filament , another one connect  with cathode and plate +G1+G2 tie
together, It can test  transmission of cathode, the key is how many
current  is should be? for hi-pot tester, how many leake current between
cthode and G2?it should below 5uA? 10uA?for anther one, it shoube be
1A,2A?, maybe difference tube have  difference data, I know it will damage
the tube if test  the tube too long time.I have danage one.homebuild a
transmiting
tube tester is a interesting topic.
    Regards
                 Hsu