[Amps] Lightning strike - Alpha 77Sx grid issue

MU 4CX250B 4cx250b at miamioh.edu
Sat Nov 30 18:37:14 EST 2019

Gary,
If you’re sure the other multimeter functions are working, then check
the switch contacts, R214(1K) and R211 (4.7 ohms). There isn’t much
else that could go wrong. The grid current is measured by monitoring
the voltage drop across R211. If other multimeter functions (plate
voltsge, ALC, forward power, etc, are showing a problem, however, then
you’ll likely have to dig a bit deeper to find the bad component.
73,
Jim w8zr

Sent from my iPhone