[Amps] Johnson KW Matchbox relay question

Victor Rosenthal k2vco.vic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 12:29:49 EDT 2020

Paul,

Thanks. It's a DC relay then. I'll put together a little power supply
for it. I want it to reconfigure my open-wire dipole as a T shaped
vertical for 80m. I need a relay that can stand the very high voltage
when using it in the two-wire mode and that one looks pretty good.

73,
Victor, 4X6GP
Rehovot, Israel
Formerly K2VCO