[Amps] RM Italy BLA350

Martin Sole hs0zed at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 05:36:22 EDT 2020

Thank you Steve,

I have lifted the gate and drain of both devices to measure them. One
device shows a short from drain to source so I suspect they are indeed
blown. Other one measures 300k S-D but open D-S. But with one showing a
short I think both have to go regardless.

For the 3dB pad, In to Out 2.5k, In to Gnd 2.5k, Out to Gnd 92 Ohms. I
think that's not so good either.

Martin, HS0ZED