[Amps] RM Italy BLA350

Steve Thompson g8gsq72 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 03:23:32 EDT 2020

There's been almost 300V p-p around the input circuits so I'd
check D1-D3 as well, maybe other diodes too.

Attenuator - it's difficult to predict what to expect depending on
its internal configuration. Can I suggest you measure resistances
in-gnd, out-gnd and in-out and post the results, hopefully we can
help figure it out from those. Also, patch in 50ohms (or something
close, say 47ohm resistor) from output to ground and measure the
input resistance.

With the feedback resistors burned out I fear for the FETs, you
say resistance measurements look 'sensible' - what are you seeing?

Steve G8GSQ