[Amps] Ten-Tec Titan 425 Rev B Display Board

Jim jimw7ry at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 17:26:41 EDT 2020

(Ok Thanks Jim thanks! I sent it with windows mail).

I have two 425 with these in them.

Just an FYI.. I was able to trace out the transistor circuit. They put
the adjusting pot for the RF power output meter on the display board, as
well as the adjusting pot for the BAR GRAPH meter. Both of them on the
bar graph meter board. There is a single NPN transistor voltage
amplifier to drive both meters.

R13, on the SWR board, has been removed and bypassed, and R12 changed to
330K ohm.

Also, the high voltage metering resistors have been changed from 1
megohm (3 of them) to 820K ohms, X3. Only one of these late model units
had the 820K ohm resistors, and one had the original 1 Meg resistors,
the other the 820K resistors. The 1 meg resistors had changed higher, so
the meter could not be adjusted properly. I had some 449K resistors from
a WD7S board, and put 6 of them in, in place of the 1 meg. Still could
not get the HV meter to come up high enough. So i removed 1 of the 499K,
and now have full adjustment.

Something to add/change on your Titan 425 schematic. Even if its by some
notes Jim.

*I love that schematic Jim! So much easier to troubleshoot and
understand whats what.*

Thanks
73
Jim W7RY