[Amps] Ten-Tec Titan 425 Rev B Display Board

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Mon Mar 16 01:06:54 EDT 2020

On 3/15/2020 2:26 PM, Jim wrote:
> Something to add/change on your Titan 425 schematic. Even if its by some
> notes Jim.

Thanks, Jim. I'll have to do it with a note on the web page -- I drew
that in ACAD left over from my biz, and the last machine that it's on
(Win2K loaded dual processor big Dell, purchased 1999) died a few months
ago.

All of the schematics I have (three amps + what's in the QST review) are
the same original circuit. The power xfmr in the oldest one developed a
short a few years ago, so now three RF decks in good shape, two PSUs.
They are for sale. Replaced by a pair of 87As and a KPA1500 (to get
legal limit on 6M).

73, Jim K9YC