[Amps] Henry 2K-4 Failure

Mark - N5OT r-emails at n5ot.com
Thu Mar 19 21:19:30 EDT 2020

I was not thinking about checking the continuity in the tubes themselves
when I balked at opening up the amp deep enough to check the continuity
at the sockets!  I didn't connect those dots initially.

So anyway, you guys straightened me out.  Here's how it went:

Check tubes cold.  One tube has a grid to cathode short.  Problem solved.

Put two new (used) tubes in, amp runs like it should.

Thanks!

73 - Mark N5OT