[Amps] Junk Connectors, Junk Coax

Robert W5AJ woodr90 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 15:26:26 EDT 2021

same with stainless steel hardware!!!
I'm working on HB AMP in garage and have magnet on work bench checking

claimed SS washers / split washers are worst!   very - very magnetic and
junk as I see it (Those washers were bought at local hardware store, as my
stash was out)

FWIW,
good results with Stainless with Kemah Hardware when I could buy local from
them,
but now live far from them so going with mail order

www.marineboltssupply.com <http://www.marineboltssupply.com>

JUNK CONNECTORS:   Had barrel connector fail, corrosion, at top of tower but
far enough out boom that couldn't reach....    No longer install barrel
connectors in the air.   If I have to install new coax, so be it - from
connection at Driven element to ground level.

PL259
Connectors, like SO239 chassis mount for PL259, where can we obtain quality
connector these days??

Robert W5AJ
Midland, Texas
http://pages.suddenlink.net/w5aj/