[Amps] Topband: PL259 type connectors for RG11

Jay Bromley jayw5jay at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 21:08:47 EDT 2021

Paul, something like this:  DX Engineering Ultra-Grip 2 Crimp Connector
Hand Tools and Tool Kits DXE-UT-CRMP2-8X
<https://www.dxengineering.com/parts/dxe-ut-crmp2-8x?rrec=true>  The
ratchet action seems to work well.  Much like Anderson Power Pole ratchet
crimper with the proper die set.  I also use the adhesive shrink tubing
with the glue inside.  I made up over 1000 feet for two different DX
expeditions and all the 100 and 200 foot runs came home with no failures.
73 de w5jay/jay..