[Amps] Triode Amps

David Gow 6146guy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 14:54:24 EST 2021

Eimac 3-500Z data sheet says for typical operation  890 watts useful  power
output CW or PEP with 3500 volts on plate for one tube. Maximum plate
voltage 4000 volts.  Some Henry amps ran them at 4000 volts and did about
2000 watts out for export models.  These figures require air system sockets
and chimneys with a blower rated according to the data sheet.    I don't
believe the videos for the SB-220 at 2600 watts  with original
transformers. and original cooling system.  The  tuning caps also would
need to have wider spacing, vacuum caps or more likely fixed caps for a
certain band.  I posted someof this earlier but don't see it so I apoligize
if this is a new duplicate.
Dave W7VM