[Amps] Looking for a good HF amp for sale

Bob Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 12:27:27 EST 2021

For what operating mode?   Is that 800W carrier on AM?     for digital
modes at full power?    Or just voice peaks on sideband?  And what part of
the world is your friend in?  I have an old Henry in top shape, even
upgraded with vacuum relays and a QSK sequencer board that I'd consider
selling, but it's 170 pounds and in New Mexico.

-Bob N3XKB