[Amps] KPA1500 Efficiency vs. RF-Kit B26

Jim Barber barberaudio at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 15:42:46 EDT 2021

If they’re measuring the case temp I’ll buy 90C.

If it was on the spreader the amp would be dead by now. 40C is a
conservative limit for the spreader, 50C if you’re taking chances.

90C is a reasonable temp for the ceramic case over the junction… tricky to
keep the thermistor wires out of the way of the device tabs and decoupled,
though.

73,
Jim N7CXI