[Amps] KPA1500 Efficiency vs. RF-Kit B26

Artek Manuals Manuals at ArtekManuals.com
Tue Jul 13 16:58:26 EDT 2021

Jim N7CXI (too many Jim's)

Now that is a valid point. I have been into the amp and there no
thermocouples or sensors attached to the LDMOS ceramic or tabs for that
matter

One possible explanation  is that it is a calculated number for the case
temperature based on the substrate temperature?

IF WE HAD SCHEMATICS ELECRAFT IT WOULD HELP ...(anybody listening?) 8^(

Dave
NR1DX

Dave Manuals at ArtekManuals.com www.ArtekManuals.com