[Amps] [yccc] Acom2000a Heater Voltage Too Low 0.0v

gudguyham gudguyham at aol.com
Wed Mar 24 05:33:17 EDT 2021

Bob, is your amp in warranty still?  If so we have warranty status right here in Danbury, CT. or of course out of warranty work as well.  Your amp is obviously telling you that either the filament is missing entirely of perhaps there is no filament current being drawn.  This could be a wiring issue, perhaps a fuse issue or a transformer issue.  Lastly it could be that the tube filament opened up.  Naturally a course of logical troubleshooting must ensue on that amp to determine exactly what the problem is.  If you cannot imagine how to go about troubleshooting a problem of no filament voltage, it’s best to bring it to someone who knows.  If it’s in warranty you are covered if not it can still be fixed over here in Danbury.  Contact me at gudguyham at aol.com and I’ll get you in touch with the local authorized Acom repair.  Lou

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS